Journey Into China

This is the story of a young man's trip across the world to a place he had only dreamed of.

Making It Known

Friday, May 19, 2006


Beijing - capital of the People's Republic of China in the Hebei province in northeastern China; 2nd largest Chinese city

Bejing - the shortened version, not necessarily correct, but useful for memorable blog names

Yes, I am ignorant. It's hard to hide that fact ALL of the time.

I'm going to leave the address of this journal the same for posterity's sake, but I'd like to make it known that I am aware that I should pay attention in spelling class next semester.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dad said...

Well Ben, you arre not the onliest one that is ignaront! I had not noticeced that you had misspeled Beijing!

Love, Dad

5/20/2006 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Ashley W. said...

HEYA looks like your having fun!!! Let me know bout your trip when you come back!!

5/29/2006 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ViVXdesign